Emma has worked at WHWS in a number of roles since 2003 and has been in her current role since 2008.
Emma is a passionate advocate for women in business, women’s wellness, mental health, leadership and balance. As well as being CEO of WHWS Emma is an author, speaker, business, NPO and life coach, wife and mother.
- Business coaching
- Certificate IV Business and Workplace Coaching
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Masters Health Promotion
- Grad Dip Health Promotion
- Bachelor Psychology
- Australian Institute of Management – Fellow
- Finalist Telstra Business Women’s Award
- White Pages Community and Government Award
- Marie Claire Young Business Women’s Award